Every one more exited with the new android version of LOLLIPOP. Some of them have updated lollipop via OTA (Over-The-Air) their mobile and enjoying its features. For MOTO serious, Moto x, Moto G (1st and 2nd generation), Moto E 2nd Generation have lollipop update directly to your phone.
Still didn’t Check, Just go with steps,
Settings -> About Phone -> System updates
It show New system software available Click “yes, I’m in” and follow the steps finally update Complete, enjoy(Use WI-FI connection)
Lollipop updates for Moto E.
For Moto E(1st generation) they didn’t release lollipop version to the phone directly (Except some first level users). But don’t worry you can manually update the lollipop to your mobile. The problem is have to root you phone. There is lot of risk while update manually. Whatever, Still wanna update manually. Let me explain the steps. Before that the size of moto E Lollipop is 341.7Mb. Atleast 500 MB of storage space is required to Install the Moto E Lollipop , so free up the internal storage by transferring your data, apps to sd card
- Download the file from here http://bit.ly/1B6HdYq (Mediafire) or here http://bit.ly/1ElrjqJ (Devhost)
- Download Motorola Update Services apk from here http://bit.ly/1z9Lox0. Install it on your device.
- Put the zip file to root of internal memory. (Root means simply internal or external memory.)
Make sure that you have at least 500 mbs free in your internal memory as we said before.
- shutdown your mobile and Reboot your phone.
- Now goto Settings -> About Phone -> System updates, see “New system software available”. Click on “Yes I’m in”.
- Download begins. Once the download is complete, swipe down the notification bar and click on Install system update->Install now.
- Its Rebooting your mobile automatically you have to wait 10-20 mins
- While your mobile will start booting, don’t panic just let it be, its new software so took some more time be patience.
- Finally its updated, ‘Say Cheers yourself’ and enjoy the Lollipop updates.
At last step delete you zip file, Its no need there after.