Best SEO Plugins For WordPress To Get Website Higher Page Rank
In previously, I have shared How to Setup W3 Total Cache to Optimize WordPress Websites at Developerdesks. For today’s post, I have compiled a list of recommended WordPress Plugins for SEO. You do not need to use all of these SEO plugins, but each works in a different way, so I would suggest choosing and using the ones that best suit your needs. Its is Used to get your websites top in search.
Here We listed Some best Seo pluign free and also premium plugin too. This is my concern. so you can learn more about them and decide which SEO plugins are appropriate for your blog. If you think there are any WordPress SEO plugins missing from our list, do let us know, and we would be happy to review them and possibly add them to our list.
Best SEO Plugins For WordPress
Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin:
WordPress SEO by Yoast is a best free SEO plugin for WordPress. This single plugin takes care of many aspects of your WordPress blog’s SEO. Using SEO by Yoast you can do following things:
- Add meta value for homepage
- Add meta value for single post
- Social SEO
- Create sitemap file
- Edit robots.txt and .htaccess
- Control indexing of your blog
All in One SEO Pack:
All in One SEO Pack Optimizes your WordPress blog for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
Broken Link Checker
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
SEO Smart Links
Further SEO Smart links allows you to set up your own keywords and set of matching URLs. Finally SEO Smart links allows you to set nofollow attribute and open links in new window.
It is a perfect solution to get your blog posts interlinked or add affiliate links to other sites.
Rel Nofollow Checkbox
This plugin adds a simple checkbox in the insert/edit link popup for including nofollowattribute.
SEO Friendly Images
SEO Friendly Images is a WordPress SEO plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes for SEO purposes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well.
If you liked this article, Please subscribe to our DeveloperDesks for more articles. You can also find us on Twitter