How to use Reliance Jio sim on 3g mobile – 100% Working
First you need an activated jio sim then only you can follow the below tricks. Here is the complete process of how to activate jio sim in any mobile. This article we have given every activation problem solution. So after following the below steps you didn’t any jio signal that means trick is working. You need to know few steps to enable jio sim network, Details are mentioned in this article.
Method 1: Mediatek Processor Only
Before start using this method , check your mobile device specs whether it has mediatek chipset or not. Android version 4.4 will be more preferred i.e Kitkat version. Guys please check your android version, if that didn’t work try restarting your mobile 1-2 times by clearing cache. Incase if you have any doubts comment below, I will help you out.
Checking Device for Mediatek or Qualcomn Processor:
- First Download CPU Z app from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
Suggestion: You need to activate your sim before going to do this process, if you jio sim isn’t activated then check out the process from this article.
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
Download from here
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE
Note This: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know on what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the installed app, or dail your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown the device.
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
If you got other device or above method isn’t working go with this process for Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone trick.
Method 2: For Moto G and Moto E Users Tested on 1st Generation.
Latest news as so many people didn’t understood this step so I am here to show you the 100% working video proof for Moto G users, this is tested on 1st and 2nd generation. Just follow the steps carefully if you have any doubts feel free to ask me in the comments.
- First visit the Dial-pad, and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
- Then you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information
- Scroll down till you find the Set Preferred Network Type drop down menu, click on
- Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option and close it
- Switch off your mobile put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
- Switch on now then you will see Jio 4G signal in your mobile
Let me know in the comments if you got any better tricks, or if this didn’t work. I will surely help you out. These are the most working tricks on Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G phones.